Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter & Such

Here's Evie in her First "my size" rocking chair experience on Easter. Grandpa just plunked her right in and she seemed to enjoy it! Poor girl needed some non-slip pants, though. (On a side note, I find it funny that you can't see her Easter dress very well, because it's covered by her bib...which I put on her to keep her Easter dress nice for pictures...These are the only pictures we ended up taking!)


And look at this! I set her down so that I could take a shower, and I handed her a book...away she goes! It's as if she said, "Sure Mom, I'd love a good read. Let me at it!" Holding it with both hands, no less! She never ceases to amaze me with her talents new every day.


1 comment:

  1. What a doll! Do you think you might have a genious there? (clearly I don't have any of those kind of genes to pass on, seeing as spell check is scoffing at my version of genious!)
    Maybe it was the coffee?
    Hmmm...

    Missing you,
    me

    ReplyDelete