Saturday, June 29, 2013

What is this??

Is my baby becoming a thumb sucker??


I've never had a thumb sucker. I love the pacifiers, because we have had such an easy time getting rid of them when the girls are too old to use them. But how does one take away a thumb? 

This is the first time I've seen her sucking it for comfort while asleep. Usually she just gnaws on it for fun while awake. I wonder if this will become a habit?

We had a break in the heat wave with thunderstorms today. Quite pleasant. I'm soaking up the cool weather before the 100+ days arrive this coming week. 

The big sisters were enjoying the day too. 


Adventuring on their mountain (also know  as a pile of fill dirt). 

And this was from the other day. I let E have Lucy in her bed for a bit to play (supervised, of course). She was such a good big sister. She made a fort and played for over an hour with Lucy. 


Lucy loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment