Monday, June 17, 2013

Feelin' Hot Hot Hot

It's 92 degrees outside and close to that inside. And I'm still smiling! A year ago, I was in the very same temperatures, but I was pregnant. Lets just say I was NOT smiling then. There were tears. Lots of them. I was apprehensive about another Airstream summer, but I guess I didn't need to be. Apparently, it was the tiny person inside me turning up my internal thermostat that I couldn't handle. Not the weather. 

It's just beautiful outside. My girls are loving the country life. We are happily chipping away at little projects here and there. 

Thank you, Lord, for a peaceful season! 

And just because you can never have enough cute...


Isn't she adorable? She prefers to fall asleep while holding my hand. I imagine I'll have to break that habit at some point, but it's just the sweetest thing now. 

And doesn't she look wonderful in her summer duds today?


Love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment