Friday, March 6, 2009

Friends!

Well, what a delightful few days! I truly enjoyed out visitors...the Love family! It was wonderful to visit with such quality people. I was encouraged and blessed by every member of that family! 

It was also fun to share Evie with them. As Annalene said when she walked through the door, "You're a momma now!" I really enjoyed recounting the joys of new motherhood with her. 

God has blessed me SO much in the area of friends recently. He has provided just the right people for the season. He ALWAYS knows my needs before I even begin to suspect them. I love that. People will come into my life and then later in the season, I will realize His purpose for them. Obviously, it's not a one way street, but I sure do love what He does with them in my life. 

And, I have to mention that this big 'ol suburb house has really allowed a lot of fun in this season. Though it is not my dream location, we sure have been able to host some fun folks! I am glad to be here for now! 

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! I'll happily share in your joy at having company. It is so awesome to be able to share your life with others. I'm glad God has brought some wonderful people in your life. You're a wonderful daughter of the Most High. You've got lots of family. ;)

    ReplyDelete