Friday, November 14, 2014

Life with 4

People have said our house is going to be just like Little Women. That could be fun. I'm sure we will have our own dynamics, but we will definitely have a lot girls!

Life with 4 girls has been lovely so far. I am still on my mommy resting vacation, thanks to my willing and servant-hearted husband. So I can't say that I know what it's like to care for all 4 girls quite yet. Right now, caring for the littlest precious girl still feels like a rather full-time job. By the time I finish the diaper change, nursing, and burping, there's usually another diaper ready for changing. :) Thus, the cycle continues. Ah, the sweet days with a newborn. 


You can tell by those chubby cheeks that she is enjoying the eating part of life on the outside. 

Her big sisters are loving their new pal. Lucy has tried out saying her name a few times. We hear her little voice cry out "Joobee-Joy!" Such adorable-ness is hard to take!  Evie and Libby ask to hold her more times than I want to give her up in a day. :) 


I share her pretty often. 

Overall, we have had a quiet, peaceful week getting to know the newest sister. Jubilee fits right in. I cannot get enough of the fresh smell of her hair or the tiny sound of her sleepy breaths. I soak in every moment, knowing she's changing every day. 







4 comments:

  1. Yes! Little Women! I love it! You have lots of good times ahead! =) Those newborn pictures are making me really anxious for my own newborn to cuddle! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just nothing like newborn cuddles! How much longer do you have to wait?

      Delete
  2. 2 1/2 months - Feb. 1 (give or take, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you're on the home stretch. Hope it's a comfortable 2 1/2 months!

      Delete