Friday, November 28, 2014

Evie's Birthday

The big 6! I've been noticing a lot lately how she just sounds older. She no longer sounds like that baby girl I've known for the last 6 years. She sounds like a kid! A big kid, with big interests in the world! 

With a baby in my arms, the camera didn't come out much on her day. I guess that's natural. 

She started the day with a delightful spread. 

 
We played all morning with playmobile and various art supplies. Then we loaded up and went to town to explore the shops. Her favorite stop was a locally renowned rock shop. Sparkley treasures and unique specimens on every shelf! Her Daddy let her pick out a couple of her own treasures from a bulk bin. 

Then it was off to the pizza place for dinner and cake with friends. I almost forgot to take pictures here too! (Hence the nearly trimmed number) And no, she's not 9. :) 

There, that's better. 


That and this picture with Grandpa and Jubilee is all I managed to document! 


Happy Birthday, Evie Grace! You turned 6 quite successfully, no matter how many pictures mommy took. 

No comments:

Post a Comment