Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My little Libby is 3!

This little love of mine is my cuddly, sweet spirit. I adore her. While she is coming into her own 3 year old testing-mommy phase, she remains tender-hearted. I thoroughly enjoyed making a special day just for her. 

It included picking out what she wanted for meals:

Breakfast: eggs and toast
Lunch: yogurt & raspberries
Dinner: casserole ha! A girl after my own heart

And for her treat? She requested rainbow cake. A challenge! But thanks to Pinterest, I found a way to give that little girl her special request. Throw in a little face painting and some cousins, and we had a grand time. 







Libby wanted to have a clown face, but she was a little wiggly! The red nose kept having to get bigger as she squirmed. Anyway, not the effect I was going for, but she thought it was fabulous, and that's really what mattered. 


She got a little shy during the singing. :)


And the candle blowing! It's a good thing she has a big sis that is more than willing to help!


It was a great day! Such a great day that she was still tired the NEXT day at dinner!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! The three-year-old testing phase surprised me with Benjamin - I had thought we had gotten lucky and just skipped the "terrible twos". Apparently we just get the "terrible threes" instead!

    ReplyDelete