Sunday, November 27, 2011

Three!

That's a big age for my little girl! How did that happen? Sigh. It happened while I washed dishes...gathered laundry...tended my youngest little girl...picked up endless toys. It happened while I wasn't looking! Because I'm pretty sure that she was still a newborn, snugly little bundle last time I checked!

NOW she is a creative, articulate, imaginative, and opinionated BIG girl! I am continually chuckling about what is going on in her world. Yesterday, she opened the closet door and found a beaver! I couldn't see this beaver, but she invited him out to play. He was soon following her all over the house. I could hear her scolding him every now and then for disobedience. But mostly, he was the loyal playmate of the day.

For her birthday, we invited a friend over for a tea party. It was a big hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment