Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sitting Pretty

First sit up with no help (and no falling over!).


And here's my little advertisement for the Ergo. I love mine! The "on the hip" position is my favorite. It's just how I carry her around the house anyway, but it's hands free! And she loves it, cause she can be right in the action. (Sometimes TOO much! We had a lesson today about how NOT to grab dishes and dump the contents in Mommy's lap.)


It seems that I forget to take pictures of the house we're living in until we get ready to move! These are taken in front of our home...the one we will be moving from in a few days. Off to start another summer adventure! Last summer, we traveled all over and saw many friends before we settled down for the fall & winter. There were some challenges, but looking back, we made some great memories. I'm looking forward to seeing what adventures we'll have this summer! 




4 comments:

  1. I've never seen the Ergo worn like that. It looks fairly comfortable (I don't have one myself).
    Sitting up, eh? Growin' girl!! Tell her to slow down a little! Before long she'll be wanting a baby brother or sister;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. She's going to need someone to play with! We'll just see what the Lord has to say about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really considered the Ergo specifically for the hip carry, but found the Trekker to be much easier to put on and more comfortable to wear. Now if I could only convert it to a hip carry too! I love being able to carry my babies hands free and have found it indispensable for walks over ground no stroller could travel. Hannah's now big enough for the frame backpack which Karl much prefers, but I find it was built for those with a bit more stature than I.
    Maybe some of those summer adventures could include a trip to Canada?
    Looking great Evie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked up the Trekker, and it looks great! I hadn't heard of it. I like all the position options. Hands free carry has really been great. And it's fun to have Evie right there to see what I'm doing.

    I'll mention Canada to Jon and see what he says. :) That would be a hoot!

    ReplyDelete