Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Tiny Christmas

Normally, we head "home" for Christmas, to Grandma and Grandpa's. But with Jubilee's arrival, we decided to stay home ahead of time so I wouldn't have the stress of planning Christmas AND a big trip. Now, since it is our first Christmas home, I really wanted to make it homey and special. It had to be a wee bit unconventional, but I think we made it work. The nativity and part of the Christmas village went in an overhead...
The stockings were hung on the window with care...
A little natural potpourri...
A gift on a stressful day from a cherished friend...
My 3 BIG girls!
And their little (but growing!) sister...
Her new stocking (which has yet to be hung with the others)...
And our improvised Christmas tree...
I love our ornaments. Trip down memory lane. That one in the middle, Jon and I got when we were engaged. 
And this little friendy face to top it all off. She is my favorite gift this year. 
Merry Christmas, friends and family! 

2 comments:

  1. I think you accomplished your goal! It looks so cute and Christmasy! I hope you guys enjoy your special Christmas!

    ReplyDelete