Tuesday, November 26, 2013

30

It's just an arbitrary number. But this year's birthday has me a little bit contemplative at the very least. It feels a tad like youth is behind me. But I'm sort of looking forward to wiser years ahead, God willing. 

It was a lovely day, regardless of the deep undercurrents. And all we have is today, anyway! I got to snuggle in bed with my baby girl while my husband made me breakfast and tea. Such a relaxing morning. And that loveliness was followed by a browse through my very favorite store and fish and chips at another favorite restaurant. Then, we discovered a new bakery! So much fun in one day! 




That last one shows Evie's present to me. She gave me a pair of her stick-on earrings. :) She treasures them, so I felt quite honored. 

2 comments:

  1. Awe.... That is PERFECT!

    Loving you :-)

    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I still have a year, but I'm already not looking forward to turning 30! =)

    ReplyDelete