Friday, March 30, 2012

Bits of Life

Here's what I observed this evening...

The scene:
Evie putting Libby to "bed." (covering her in her Blankie on the floor)

The conversation:

Evie - it's ok Sweet Libby Faith, I'm here. If you need help, I'm here. If a moose tries to eat your tummy, you just tell me, and I'll push it away, K?

Libby - Kay

Evie - and if a cat comes to snuggle you, I'll get it, K?

Libby - Kay

Evie - and if your Blankie falls off and you need me to tuck you in, you just say "Evelyn, help!" K?

Libby - Kay

This conversation went on for 10 minutes! And the part about the moose was repeated a few dozen times! (we must live in Idaho!) I was amazed Libby played along for that long. Twas the sweetest thing I've seen them do yet. :) I'm so glad God gave us 2 girls first.

The pics are a bit of a jumble...

There's one of a scarf I finished recently.
There's one of the sun shining through the rain and trees.
There's one of all the animals lined up for a meal (Evie's doing).
There's one of story time with Daddy.
There's one of my lovely pens.
And then one of my pizza box art.

And that's that!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good oh GOOD! I wanted to see your pizza box art! I think you may be on to something... I can see it now on etsy :-)
    I LOVE your girls! HAHA! So fun. So sweet. I hope Libby doesn't have bad dreams tonight after all Evie's reassurance :-D

    I look forward to hearing about your day.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete