Friday, January 29, 2010

Getting the word out...

For my family on Christmas day, we used a book called "I'm a big sister!" to announce.
Did the same for Jon's family.
Then we told lots of friends in person (since that really is more fun!)
And now, we're using the grand 'ol internet to spread the good news...

Evelyn IS going to be a big sister! For all who haven't heard, I'm pregnant! And now that the morning sickness seems to be fading, I feel like I can talk about it without that slight weary sound in my voice. :) Hooray!

The big day is set for August 25th, but we'll see what the Lord and our little sprout have to say about that. ;)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm thrilled our little ones will be close in age once again. Who knows, maybe they'll even share a birthday?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and a BIG hug my friend!
    What wonderful news!!!

    Love to YOU all, from US all :-)

    The Love Bugs

    ReplyDelete